How to Vote Cards Australia Wide
Rite-ON! recommendations are based on preferences, policies, principles, and people.
Over 68% of all seats will be decided on preferences.
Voting for the House of Reps
Our priority is to Keep Shorten Out . To do this, strategic consideration has been given to how preferences flow and how the political parties have chosen to preference. Some conservative parties have chosen to hostile preference against other conservatives. In the 2016 Federal Election, 68% of ALL seats in the lower house, were decided on preferences. Rite-ON! has taken these factors into consideration and produced recommended HTV cards for each electorate in Australia and for each Senate ballot.
The cards below are our recommendations, but you can vote for your favourite party first.
In our opinion any of the parties in the middle column are better for Australia than Labor or The Greens.
Voting in the Senate
Things to consider:
You can choose to vote either ABOVE the line or BELOW the line.
Above the line: you are voting for the PARTY – they choose your preferences – select a minimum of 6 candidates.
Below the line: you are voting for the CANDIDATE – you choose your preferences – select a minimum of 12 candidates.
To be absolutely sure that your vote does not exhaust, ensure that you have have the Coalition Party early in your preferences. Even if this means filling in extra squares beyond the 6 above or 12 below.
It is important that conservative preferences DO NOT help elect a Labor Government.
Vote with care and preference wisely!
How to Vote if you are on the Right/Conservative side of politics
- The QLD Senate – for Fraser Anning Conservative Party supporters
- The QLD Senate – for Pauline Hanson One Nation supporters
- The QLD Senate – for Australian Conservative supporters
- The QLD Senate – for Liberal National Party supporters
- Bonner 3.39 margin
- Bonner for One Nation supporters
- Bowman for One Nation supporters
- Brisbane for One Nation supporters
- Capricornia 0.63 margin
- Dawson 3.34 margin
- Dickson 1.60 margin
- Fadden for One Nation supporters
- Fairfax for One Nation supporters
- Fisher for One Nation supporters
- Flynn 1.04 margin
- Forde 0.63% margin
- Forde for One Nation supporters
- Herbert 0.02 margin
- Leichhardt for One Nation supporters
- Longman 0.79 margin
- McPherson for One Nation supporters
- Moncreiff for One Nation supporters
- Petrie 1.65 margin
- Ryan for One Nation supporters
- Wide Bay
- Wright for One Nation supporters
New South Wales
- NSW Senate Updated 14 May
- Gilmore 0.73 margin
- Kingsford Smith
- Lindsay 1.11 margin
- New England
- North Sydney
- The Victorian Senate (Updated 6 May)
- La Trobe
- The South Australian Senate
- Hindmarsh 8.20 margin
- Mayo 4.97 margin
- WA Senate for One Nation supporters
- The Western Australian Senate
- Pearce 3.63 margin
Australian Capital Territories
SPREAD THE WORD
Share this page with all your friends and family!
Use the buttons to share across your platforms
Rite On! Is committed to fighting for Australian conservative values so our children can grow up in a free and democratic society.
If you would prefer to donate via a bank transfer, our details are: BSB: 064462 Account Number: 10363519
Acknowledgement of Nation
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who have lived here since the Dreamtime.
We acknowledge the explorers and pioneers and their descendants who planted the British flag and Christian values on this continent, creating the Australian nation.
We acknowledge the Federal Commonwealth of Australia, created by the nation, under the Crown, to guard the liberty of ALL our citizens.
And we acknowledge those ‘New Australians’, who came here for a better future, and made this nation strong and prosperous.