Al Gore is not a scientist. He is a failed presidential candidate who has been able to tap into government funding all over the world to peddle his ‘Failed Prophesies of Climate Doom’. Al Gore is to conduct a 3-day training event in Brisbane from June 5-7. (1)
This will be Al Gore’s 41st Climate Reality Leadership Corps training which was organised by the Queensland Labor Government before the election they expected to win. This will provide climate change ‘leadership training’ for up to a 1000 people from across Australia and the Pacific. Children as young as eight are encouraged to join a ‘Minister’s Climate Challenge’ to help solve climate problems.
Gore will share the stage with Annastacia Palaszczuk MP, Labor Premier of Queensland and Minister for Trade. (2)
Gore first rose to fame in 2006 as an environmentalist with his widely acclaimed movie Inconvenient Truth.(3)
The real inconvenience for Gore is that most of the claims in his movie proved not to be true
The jacket of his movie was full of alarmist claims, predicting unprecedented problems for our planet within 10 years. He continues to use this destructive language and predictions of catastrophe.
Do we want our children subjected to this alarmist rhetoric?
“Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world’s scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe that could send our entire planet’s climate system into a tail spin of epic destruction involving extreme weather: floods, droughts, epidemics and killer heat waves beyond anything we have ever experienced, a catastrophe of our own making.”
If that sounds like a recipe for serious gloom and doom think again. An Inconvenient Truth offers a passionate look at one man’s commitment to expose the myths and misconceptions that surround global warming and inspires action to prevent it.
Al Gore, a former Vice President, who in the wake of defeat in the 2000 election reset the course of his life to focus on an all out effort to help save the planet from irrevocable change.
In this eye opening and poignant portrait of Gore and his traveling global warming show, Gore is funny, engaging, open and downright on fire about getting the surprisingly stirring truth about what he calls our planetary emergency out to ordinary citizens before it’s too late. Gore pulls no punches in explaining the dire situation facing America in the aftermath of America’s 2005 disastrous storm season.
Interspersed with the bracing facts and future predictions is the story of Gore’s personal journey: from an idealistic college student who first saw a massive environmental crisis looming, to a young Senator facing a harrowing family tragedy that altered his perspective, to the man who almost became President but instead returned to the most impassioned cause of his life, convinced that there was still time to make a difference.
In Britain in 2007 the Department of Education and Skills, apparently ignorant that the film was scientifically defective, announced that all secondary schools were to be provided with a climate change information pack that contained a copy of Gore’s by then notorious film.
Many parents were scandalised at this attempt to propagandise their children on such an important environmental issue. A legal case was mounted by Stewart Dimmock, a Kent school governor, who was opposed to a government plan to show the film in secondary schools.(4)
Al Gore is a political Activist NOT an environmentalist.
In a famous judgement in October 2007, Justice Burton, discerning that Gore was on a “crusade”, commented that “the claimant substantially won this case”, and ruled that the science in the film had been used “to make a political statement and to support a political program” and that the film contained nine fundamental errors of fact out of the 35 listed by Dimmock’s scientific advisers.
Justice Burton required that these errors be summarised in new guidance notes for screenings.
Nine claims a court found misleading in Al Gore’s “Inconvenient Truth”
- The film claimed that low-lying inhabited Pacific atolls “are being inundated because of anthropogenic global warming”.
- There was no evidence of any evacuation occurring.
- It spoke of global warming “shutting down the ocean conveyor” – the process by which the gulf stream is carried over the north Atlantic to western Europe.
- The judge said, that according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, it was “very unlikely” that the conveyor would shut down in the future, though it might slow down.
- Mr Gore had also claimed – by ridiculing the opposite view – that two graphs, one plotting a rise in C02 and the other the rise in temperature over a period of 650,000 years, showed “an exact fit”.
- The judge said although scientists agreed there was a connection, “the two graphs do not establish what Mr Gore asserts”.
- Mr Gore said the disappearance of snow on Mt Kilimanjaro was expressly attributable to human-induced climate change.
- The judge said the consensus was that that could not be established.
- The drying up of Lake Chad was used as an example of global warming.
- The judge said: “It is apparently considered to be more likely to result from … population increase, over-grazing and regional climate variability”
- Mr Gore ascribed Hurricane Katrina to global warming,
- There was “insufficient evidence to show that”.
- Mr Gore also referred to a study showing that polar bears were being found that had drowned “swimming long distances to find the ice”.
- The judge said: “The only scientific study that either side before me can find is one which indicates that four polar bears have recently been found drowned because of a storm”.
- The film said that coral reefs all over the world were bleaching because of global warming and other factors.
- The judge said separating the impacts of stresses due to climate change from other stresses, such as over-fishing, and pollution, was difficult.
- The film said a sea-level rise of up to 20ft would be caused by melting of either west Antarctica or Greenland in the near future;
- The judge ruled that this was “distinctly alarmist”.
School children indoctrinated with Gore’s climate ‘inconsistencies’
The documentary has also been included in science curricula in schools around the world, which has spurred controversy. In 2010 it was reported in the Australian newspaper that Al Gore’s flawed climate change film was to be included in the new English curriculum in Australian classrooms. (5) This was confirmed by former teachers of the 2010 – 2011 years.
A sequel to the film, titled An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power, was released on July 28, 2017.
In February 2007, the day after his panicky global warming film “An Inconvenient Truth” won an Academy Award for best documentary, a shocking report based on public records revealed that Al Gore’s Nashville home consumed 20 times more electricity than the average American household per year.(6) (7)
Does Al Gore really care about the environment or is it ‘Politics and Money’ that drives him?
In 2016 claims were made that Al Gore made nearly $200 Million from the Global Warming scam — and was likely to become the world’s first ‘Carbon Billionaire’ after investing heavily in green energy companies, profiteering from government policies he supports that would direct billions of dollars to the business ventures he has invested in. (8)(9)
“Gore’s wealth went from $700,000 in 2000 to an estimated net worth of $172.5 million by 2015 thanks to his environmentalist activism. Gore and the former chief of Goldman Sachs Asset Management made nearly $218 million in profits between 2008 and 2011 from a carbon trading company they co-founded. By 2008, Gore was able to put a whopping $35 million into hedge funds and other investments.”(10)
Al Gore has made massive profits in the promotion of the global warming mythology, and he played a key role in getting the ‘Cap and Trade’ legislation passed.(11) Gore was a co-founder of Current TV, and received a hefty payout when the company was purchased by Al Jazeera in 2013. Gore also serves on the board of directors for Apple, and sold off thousands of shares in February 2017, netting him >$37 Million. He continues to hold stocks in Apple and is invested in other companies and firms. His first movie made $24 million in the US.
Funding from George Soros– Socialist Billionaire
2016 Billionaire elitist George Soros was exposed giving millions of dollars in cash to promote lies about global warming. DC Leaks, a website that posts emails from global leaders, released documents showing that Mr. Gore pulled in $30 million over three years from the Open Society Foundation:
“This budget item captures George Soros’s commitment of $10 million per year for three years to Al Gore’s Alliance for Climate Protection, which conducts public education on the climate issue in pursuit of creating political space for their aggressive U.S. action in line with what some say is necessary to put our nation on a path to reducing its outsize carbon dioxide emissions.” (12)
The Hypocrisy of Al Gore
a) The oceans are rising!! In 2017 despite all his dire warnings on global warming, Al Gore, bought a $9 million 6,500 square foot seafront home in Montecito, California. (13) We can only assume from this purchase that Al Gore was not afraid of his property sinking into the sea.
b) Following a public outcry Gore added solar panels and other energy-saving features to his 10,000-square-foot mansion in Belle Meade, Tennessee.
c) We must all make sacrifices to save our planet. Al Gore’s inconvenient reality: the former vice president’s home energy use surges up to 34 times the national average despite costly green renovations.
d) Time proves his claims to be propaganda. When Al Gore released ‘An Inconvenient Truth’, the world went into a global warming hysteria. Twelve years later, much of the world has spotted the ruse, but some still proclaim that fossil fuels will doom mankind. Dr. Jay Lehr highlights a specific moment in Gore’s film and dismantles the shockingly false claim:
How Al Gore Misled the World
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Rite On! Is committed to fighting for Australian conservative values so our children can grow up in a free and democratic society.
If you would prefer to donate via a bank transfer, our details are: BSB: 064462 Account Number: 10363519
SPREAD THE WORD
Share this page with your friends and family today.
There is also the question of air travel. How does Al Gore propose to travel to Australia? He has been repeatedly questioned about his use of a private plane, which he denies. (14)
So…. what can YOU do?
If you do not wish to have your taxes spent on someone who is neither a scientist nor has any credibility for weather predictions peddling alarmist scare claims that have not come to fruition, then you should:
- Ring or email your local MP and let them know you are NOT happy. Raise your voice.
- You may also want to DEMAND an open debate on this topic with Real Scientists.
- Write to the State Education Minister and demand that school children are not subjected to incorrect truths and trauma from ‘climate alarmists’ with vested financial and political interests
- Demand that school children are not indoctrinated, but educated with scientific facts and evidence
- Demand that school children are not permitted to protest during school hours against government policies on Climate Change.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Inconvenient_Truth 2006
Acknowledgement of Nation
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who have lived here since the Dreamtime.
We acknowledge the explorers and pioneers and their descendants who planted the British flag and Christian values on this continent, creating the Australian nation.
We acknowledge the Federal Commonwealth of Australia, created by the nation, under the Crown, to guard the liberty of ALL our citizens.
And we acknowledge those ‘New Australians’, who came here for a better future, and made this nation strong and prosperous.